The FlyTriever is a device that assists in retrieval of fly’s caught in trees, and avoids leaving tippet in undesirable places.
It is CNC machined from Dupont™ Delrin® and has a mass of only 20 grams including 4 metre long cord.
When not in use, the cord is securely wrapped around the prongs, which ensures that it is tangle free and ready for use when required.[/vc_column_text][mk_custom_list style=”e27f”]
- To use, unfurl the cord.
- Insert the longer prong into tip ring of rod. (on rods with very small tip rings, it can be inserted into the next ring down)
- Holding the cord, use the rod to place the FlyTriever hook over the branch that the fly is stuck in.
- Withdraw the rod carefully whilst keeping the cord under tension.
- Use cord to pull branch down.
- Remove fly and FlyTriever then release branch. (flicking the cord after releasing branch will dislodge the FlyTriever if not possible to remove with
- Stow cord by winding around both prongs, securing the loose end by pulling tight along edge of longer prong.
Contact Telephone number 0044 (0) 7443 875052